Report Guernsey Colour Ringed Gulls

Sightings of Guernsey colour ringed Gulls can be entered here for an instant life history, or sent to pkv@cwgsy.net for a life history to be returned by e-mail to observers.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Gull Photos

I am very lucky that many observers of our colour-ringed gulls take the time and trouble to photograph the gulls and send me copies of their photos. All are valuable...both as records of the sightings and often as wonderful artistic photos. A few days ago local bird photographer Tony Loaring sent me some very nice photos of some Herring Gulls...and I regularly receive wonderful photos from Inocencio Oliveira of our LBBGs north of Porto, Portugal, and from Harry Vercruijsse in Northern France. It's high time I shared some on the blog...but there are many many more from lots of very good photographers - my thanks to you all...and please keep them coming!!!
 (c) Tony Loaring
 (c) Tony Loaring
 (c) Tony Loaring 
 (c) Inocencio Oliveira
(c) Inocencio Oliveira 
(c) Inocencio Oliveira 
(c) Inocencio Oliveira 
 (c) Harry Vercruijsse
 (c) Harry Vercruijsse

No comments:

Post a Comment